Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Picture Time!


It has been requested that I post some new prego pics, so here they are! I feel SO huge right now. It is really funny b/c when you first start showing, everyone just can't get over "how cute you are", and you actually agree. I mean obviously you don't say that out loud, but deep down, you know you are cute. You have that cute little pregnant belly and everyone wants to touch it. Over Thanksgiving we were over at our friends, Jennifer & Eric's, and at the time, Jennifer was due in about a month. She looked great & I kept telling her that. Her response was, "No, I don't. Not anymore. I am huge." Well, Jennifer, now I know how you feel. It is okay, though, b/c the fact that we are getting SO close to the due date totally outweighs (forgive the pun) my size right now. If nothing else, it is a constant reminder of how quickly we are approaching 3/30. Yah! We are so excited- words just can't express.






3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, but you really do look cute...GREAT! You honestly are all baby & not everyone is so lucky. I mean look at how good your arms, face & butt look! And not to get stuck on a previous post but who can say that they went 2 weeks w/o gaining weight while pregnant. I know I can't!
    P.S. Post pictures of the nursery when it is ready. I wish I was there so we could share this baby time together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on Hutch!!! I can't wait!!! I'm going to be the coolest tia ever!

    ReplyDelete