Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Baby Shower Festivities

Jeremy & Me
Dinner at Chuys

We had SUCH a fantastic time this weekend. It was so great having all of our family & friends in town. My Mom, Lynn, and I spent Friday running errands and getting things ready for the shower. Jeremy, Doug, and my Dad played golf while us girls hung out. Friday night, we all went to dinner to Chuys. It was super tasty, as always.

The shower was a HUGE success! I think we had about 50 people come over- it was quite the party! My mom prepared all of her famous app's & my Dad was a life saver on the grill. I was super shocked by the cake Carly & Mark transported from Houston- it matched the invitations! Jenn surprised me with a diaper cake- her first ever to make- and it was the cutest one I have ever seen! We also had a surprise visitor from Houston- our friend Robin! We were so excited to see him! Carly, Haley, Jenn, Alissa, and Casey- I can't say thank you enough! We had such a great time & are so blessed to have you all as family & friends. Here are some pics of the shower...

No comments:

Post a Comment