Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Friday Eve!

Actually, today is really our Friday because we are off tomorrow. Woo-hoo! We are so excited because we have alot of family & friends coming in this weekend for a shower that will be held at our house. Alissa, Jenn, Carly, Haley, and Casey were so awesome to put this party together, and we can't wait! My parents are actually arriving in Austin in about 30 minutes, and the rest of our fam will be here tomorrow. We can't wait to see everyone! I will be sure to post alot of pics after the weekend festitivies are over.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey, I hope the shower went great! I am sure yall had a blast! Wish I could have been there with you! I guess the next time I see you Hutch will have joined your fam! Can't wait to meet the little man! I need to call you soon. Thanks for letting me know about LB's father. I appreciate it. We had the stomach flu last week and it was a doozie! I will be in touch soon! Love ya

    ReplyDelete