Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Picture's Worth 1000 Words

To celebrate the beginning of a new year, I thought I would publish some of my favorite pics from 08, and I snuck in a few from 07. Had I written a blog this time last year, these would have defnintely made it to a post. What would we do without a camera???? This post is dedicated to all of those special pics that have been taken (& that I still actually have) that stand out as my fav's. Whether they represent a funny moment I could never quite justify with words or whether they bring back fond memories or whether I really just like them for no particular reason whatsoever, these are my tops. Carly & Haley love to take funny pictures of each other & I typically end up with countless photos of each of them when we are together, however, I don't seem to have any- otherwise, sisters, some of those would have definitely been posted. I would also like to dedicate this blog to my mother who always makes it a special point to capture every moment she can on film- Mom, we give you a hard time but we always want copies! :) XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment