Thursday, May 14, 2009

First Mother's Day

Hutch loves his Dad.

My grandparents & Mom flew in last Thursday & spent the weekend with us. We had SO much fun. The weekend consisted of eating lots of good food (surprise, surprise...:), visiting the Texas History Museum, spending time with our Austin family at Mary & Nelson's, and Gospel Brunch @ Threadgill's to celebrate Mother's Day. We had such a great weekend!

I was thrilled just to be able to celebrate Mother's Day this year! Jeremy & I are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives. We just love him so much & I am so glad to be a Mom! We can't believe how much he has grown over the past 8 weeks. He is definitely getting more independent. He is constantly moving his arms & kicking his legs. He seems to want to just MOVE all the time. We have a feeling we are going to be in for it once he learns to crawl. He also is getting to where he doesn't like to be held as much. He can throw the biggest fits, and as soon as you put him down & leave him alone, he is the happiest baby alive. He just received an activity mat & oh my gosh, you would think he is in heaven. He just laughs & smiles...it is so cute! Jeremy calls it his disco...it plays music & lights up. Should have picked that up a long time ago......
Getting ready for my first weekend without Hutch! Jeremy is taking him to Brownwood this weekend to meet his Great-grandparents. I have some friends coming in for a bachelorette party weekend, so I am really excited about that! I know I will be ready for him to get back home, though. Happy Friday Eve to everyone!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, Hutch looks like "Giant Baby" next to the twins! My gosh!

    Got y'alls birth announcement - so cute! When Peyton was born, I forgot to put his birthdate on the card. Can you believe that? I attribute it to new baby fatigue.

    We're probably going to be up at Nanny's for supper this weekend so we can see the new Hoskinson.

    ReplyDelete