Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hutch at 9 Weeks



Hutch had his 2 month checkup yesterday- I can't believe it! He has grown so much & we are a amazed at how much his personality has started to show. We have realized within the past few weeks that he is going to be quite the independent little man. He likes to have "Hutch time" where he is left alone & not held. I thought that didn't occur until he was in his teens??? He loves his activity mat (a.k.a. "disco"). He moves (we like to think of this as dancing) like CRAZY! You can tell he wants to crawl so bad. Perhaps he has caught this "go-itis" from his mother? Hmmmm..... He recently discovered a new set of lungs this week- that boy can let out some screams. He has started smiling & laughing. We can even make him laugh now, which is quite entertaining. I always said I would not be a mom who used baby talk, but it is just so darn addictive & I am hooked. Especially when cooing & talking jibberish results in a baby grin from ear to ear.
His check up went great & he received his scheduled shots. The nurse left quickly after it was over so we could "get ourselves together." Yes, I was crying, too. It was just so heartbreaking. I am glad that was over. I can't imagine what I will do when his heart gets broken for the first time. Wow.
Heading to MS tomorrow...can't wait! Will probably not post next week but will be sure to take lots of pics to post when I return! Happy Memorial Day, everyone, and have a great week!!!!

1 comment:

  1. we loved getting to see you this weekend! Hutch is getting so big!!!

    ReplyDelete