Friday, June 19, 2009

Hutch is 3 Months Old!

Hutch is super chatty these days, especially around 1:00 & 5:00 AM. In fact, we are trying to break him of the midnight feedings, so every night when I start to hear him around 1:00, I go into his nursery with full intentions of just giving him a pacifier & trying to get him to go back to sleep. BUT, as soon as I see him laughing & smiling, I just can't resist. Bottle? Coming right up! Want us to go ahead and buy you a car? Sure thing. Anything you want, just keep laughing! Haha! I apologize that the video is a bit dark- still trying how to figure this thing out!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! We are so excited b/c Alissa & Stephanie are coming in today. Yay! We can't wait! It is always fun to hang out with those two, and Haley so kindly agreed to babysit Hutch Sat. night while we hit the town. Adios!

3 comments:

  1. I love my little nephew!! He is getting SO big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Isn't it great when they laugh and smile. Kind of makes you forgot those horrible sleepless nights...kind of.

    ReplyDelete