Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Times with Hutch

It's been super busy around our house lately! Between going out of town, having friends & family in town, & going back to work, things have been super hectic. We are really excited that everything is starting to slow down a bit. Here are some recent pics:
One of Haley's friends, Shelley, is in town right now & Hutch just adores her. She can really make him laugh & he is all smiles when she is around. Haley caught this on Friday.
Haley & I went to Houston last weekend b/c my Mom flew in for a few days. My Mom didn't actually think I was coming, so I surprised her by showing up. She was shocked to see Hutch & me pull in to town with Haley. We spent that Friday night in Galveston with Carly, Mark, and his parents. Saturday, everyone went to the Astros game, but Hutch & I stayed behind so we could go eat dinner with friends. We had such a great time chowing down at Cafe Adobe, one of my favorite Houston spots. Here is Hutch with Jenn- they were able to meet for the first time! He really did like Jen. I promise. She actually kept him entertained throughout dinner. I think the sun was in his eyes. :)

Hanging out with Mom on July 3rd. We had such a great 4th weekend! Friday night, Tommy & Amy came over to cook out. We just sat out on the patio & caught up. For the 4th, we joined the masses & checked out the symphony & fireworks show downtown. It was so much fun! Hutch was awake while the symphony played, but ironically, fell asleep during the fireworks show. Yes, I wrote that correctly- he slept through the fireworks, even the finale! It was really loud, too. Yay, that is awesome!

Sorry, these pics are really out of order! Here is Hutch with his Grandma in Galveston last weekend. She was so excited to see her little grandson!


Hutch doing some Bumbo Training. Haley is so good at putting him in this each day & her efforts have definitely paid off. He has really improved on being able to hold up his head while sitting.

He takes his training very seriously. How annoyed does he look here? BTW, let me just note that he is does not like to have his pic taken. He will be all smiles until you bust out a camera. I know what you're thinking, "Wow, I would hate to see how many pics she would post if he loved the camera."

According to Hutch, there is no time like bath time. I recently changed his position when I put him in, so now he sits up vs. laying down. And that, in my opinion, called for a picture.

Taking a moment to pose with Aunt Haley. They are having so much fun each day. Haley takes him to Town Lake every morning & pushes him in the stroller. They go to Target, to the mall, Target, brunch, Target.....haha, just kidding. Between the time he has spent with me & Haley thus far, he is probably really familiar with that trademarked red bullseye.

No comments:

Post a Comment