- The Muse- our hotel was incredible. Not only was is super sleek, it was also super close to everything.
- Marriott Restaurant- we ate at the revolving restaurant our first night, which gave us a first look at all of NYC while we had a divine dinner.
- Double Decker bus- we had a 3 day pass, which proved to be well worth the money. We were able to use the bus as transportation throughout the trip, while checking out all the famous NYC spots.
- Central Park- loved, loved, loved this place. I wish we could have spent more time here- it was beautiful!
- Tavern on the Green- did you know they are shutting this place down & reopening it under a new name? I am so glad we were able to experience the real thing before the name changes & the Crystal Room is taken down. It was truly amazing.
- Wicked- need I say more?
- Today Show- Thank you, Dean and Deluca, for the perfect window spot to view Matt & Meredith while sipping our joe.
- The tree at Rockefeller Center- thought it would be smaller than I imagined, but I was pleasantly surprised- it was so pretty!
- The Rockettes- yes, even though I dozed off a couple of times in the show (I was really sleepy), those dancing dolls were super talented.
- Ellen's Stardust Cafe- the waitstaff here is composed of young guys & gals trying to make it on Broadway. They provided great entertainment while we ate dinner- I hope they all make it!
- Empire State Building- amazing views...well worth it!
- Jude Law spotting after Hamlet
- Hanging out with the paparazzi at the Ritz Carlton- yes, we were total tourists.
- Statue Liberty- even though the weather was yucky, she was beautiful!
- Ground Zero- it was just surreal being there. I really loved visiting St. Paul's Chapel, which acted as a refuge for volunteers and those who were missing loved ones. If you haven't heard this historic chapel's story, check it out!
- New York bagels- they lived up to all the hype
- Lombardi's- yummy!
- Little Italy & Chinatown- SO much fun!
Here are a few pics!
One of the many chandeliers at Tavern on the Green