Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New York, New York!!!!

Tomorrow morning I fly out to NYC to meet up with my mom, Alissa, and her mom. Girls trip!!! I am so excited!!! Here are a few things we have on the agenda:
  • Lighting of the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center tomorrow (Alicia Keys & Michael Buble will be performing!)
  • Today show
  • Lunch at Tavern on the Green
  • Wicked
  • The Rockettes
  • Double Decker Night tour
  • NY pizza!!! (for those of you who know me well- I will be in heaven, for sure)

We will be there until Sunday, so we will be super busy trying fit everything in. Of course, we will be going to the Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero, SoHo, etc., also. I will be sure to post lots of pics when we return!

We had such a great Thanksgiving- we have so much to be thankful for! Hutch seemed to thoroughly enjoy himself in Brownwood at his great-grandparents. It was great to be surrounded by good food & family! I will post pics later!

No comments:

Post a Comment