Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So this is Christmas...

Hello, fellow bloggers! We have been super busy lately gearing up for Christmas. The countdown is on, that is for sure! Hutch seems pretty excited, as you can see below...Jeremy brought him by the other night before we headed to Temple for Hutch to meet his Aunt Cindy & visit with Mee Mow, Pow Pow, and Aunt Jan. Here he is with Karan posing for a pic. Hutch's Monie & Grandpappy gave him an exercauser for Christmas. Needless to say, he LOVES it! It is so entertaining watching him spin around & try to place with everything at once. I will try to post a video soon.
We had a great time last weekend with Jeremy's family in Fredericksburg. Because we will be spending Christmas in MS, we got together for the weekend & had an early Christmas with Jeremy's fam! Here is Hutch with his Uncle Jarrod.
Proud Grandma, don't ya think???
This was just a cute shot I snapped last Friday morning. Carly, LOVE the sweater!
I'm on my lunch break so I must run! Things have been super busy & I don't see everything slowing down until after the New Year. My Mom & Carly are coming Saturday & staying thru Monday. They will be taking the dogs & Hutch to Jackson early for us. Jeremy & I will have 3 nights by ourselves....wow. I don't really know what we will do? Haha! I think I see a date night in our future. We are super excited about heading to Jackson next week- yay! Have a great rest of the week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow... I love those overalls! So so cute! Hutch is so bigggg!!! I cannot believe it! Give the little dude a hug and kiss from his favorite aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the overalls with the train on them. I think Jeremy needs a matching pair. Twins! Now wouldn't that be cute?

    My parents raved about how cute Hutch was when they met him at Thanksgiving. I agree. Cute kid.

    Y'all have a Merry Christmas and we enjoyed the Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete