Sunday, January 24, 2010

10 Months Old

So, I am just a few days late posting this- sorry! Hutch is now 10 months old! Wow. This year is flying by....please slow down!!! :) We always jokingly ask Hutch if he will just stay this size (or really whatever size he is at the time- we have been doing this since he was born) for a while longer. This age is simply amazing b/c he is starting to pick up things SO quickly. He speaks his own little special language- it is so cute! Here are few pics I snapped of him playing on his new Retro Rocket that he recevied for Christmas from Lolli and Pop. He LOVES it. Jeremy pushes him around our living room & he gets so excited. It is hilarious. Maybe even blog-video worthy. Hmmm...




Wrapping up my solo weekend. Let me just say that being by myself all weekend is not all it's cracked up to be. Don't get me wrong- it has been super nice being on my own schedule all weekend. I have watched movies, read alot, napped, cleaned, etc. , etc. BUT, I decided yesterday afternoon that I was more than ready for my boys to come back home. Good thing they come back tomorrow! I can't wait to see them!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment