Thursday, January 28, 2010

Say, "Cheese!"


I just wanted to blog really quick about my taking on a new hobby! I am planning on getting a new SLR camera within the next month- probably way too early to blog about it- BUT, I am so excited! I just have a feeling that I could possibly be good at snapping shots. I don't know- what I DO know is that photographers are EXPENSIVE! If nothing else, I hope I can get some good pictures of Hutch on down the road without having to pay someone else to do it. AND, if I am any good (only time will tell!), then maybe I can make this into a hobby. Cameras are tricky, though...I don't understand any of the jargon or technichal terms- I think I may be in need of s a class or workshop. Anyhow, I will keep you all posted! Who knows, maybe I can start another picture blog on down the road????

No comments:

Post a Comment