Wednesday, March 17, 2010

....And They Lived Happily Ever After

Brace yourselves. This post is photo-overload. Carly & Marc are now officially, "Mr. and Mrs. Ramirez", and I couldn't be happier for this lovely couple. We had such a fun, action-packed wedding weekend. I wish we could just do it all over again. The entire weekend was filled with so many exciting things...here are some shots I took. Now, let me warn you, I discovered this weekend that I have ALOT to learn about my camera. Not quite sure how to take action pics, and I am still working on the lighting piece. BUT, some of these pictures were just too cute to pass up & in my little opinion, totally "blog worthy". Enjoy...


Here are the newlyweds taking a break from the dance floor at the reception. The reception was at Hal & Mal's & everything was perfect. What a great turnout! Carly looked A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. and was definitely one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen. Now, I know I am partial, but even if I weren't her sister, I would still think that...

I love my sisters!
This is the infamous Jackie Bell. Apparently, she is pretty famous in the blues circuit. She was quite the character & was definitely successful in getting the crowd going. She sang some tunes with the House Rockers. I think she took a liking to Hutch. Note: check out Haley in the background. Now, those are some moves.

Love this pic.

I just thought this was pretty- the decorations were awesome.

Another pic that didn't quite turn out so great, but check out these lovely ladies. Here are Carly, Mom, and Brandi.

I just love this photo.

Hook 'em! The Groom's Cake.

Here is the wedding cake. I adore the backdrop.

Me & Shannon

Laura was a lifesaver by putting that little man to sleep. What do you think about that seer sucker, huh??? Nice....

Hutch hanging out with Paw Paw before the ceremony.

Family Pic!

April & Haley

Check out the adorable boutineer that Hutch is rockin'. I thought it was so cute. One of Carly's friends pinned Hutch, "Hutcheberry Fin"

The flowers were so pretty!

I am going in reverse order, so bare with me. Here we are at the bridesmaids luncheon @ Fairview Inn. Check out the cute bridesmaid's gifts!

I just loved this pic. Call me crazy...I just think it is sweet.

Blushing Bride?

Two of our hosts- Jan & Lisa. All of our aunts & grandmothers did such a great job on the luncheon- everything was PERFECT! Thank y'all so much!

My Aunt Lisa is incredible with flower arrangements. Here is a pic of the centerpiece for each table.

My beautiful grandmothers
Bet you didn't know Haley was so sophisticated.

Daniella & Mamo

The Rehearsal Dinner was held at Nick's & it was an absolute blast. Hutch gave it all he could to stay awake.

Haley & me

Haley, April, and Cassie (Carly's Proxy!)
Marc & Carly

On Friday, my Mom hosted a brunch with manis & pedis for a bunch of us. Here are Mom & Gloria (Marc's Mom). I love this picture!

Just a candid shot of all the ladies.
My sisters...XOXO
Check out this spread!
Hutch just being mishevious over the weekend....
Hutch loves his Aunt Haley!

We kicked the weekend off with lunch at McAllisters on Thursday. It as just my Mom, Carly, Haley, Hutch, and me. It was a beautiful day & so much fun to just chill out before all of the weekend events.
Have I mentioned that I love my sisters? Wow, siblings are such a blessing, and I couldn't ask for 2 better ones!

So sad that the weekend is over, but I am thrilled for Marc & Carly as they begin their new life together! Congrats, sister, and I am so proud of you!

1 comment:

  1. Ughh....tears AGAIN!!! What a great blog! Thank you for posting those pics. They are great. I wish we could do it all over again. It really was a blast. I miss you and love you tons!!

    ReplyDelete