Sunday, March 7, 2010

SURPRISE!!!

Jeremy threw me surprise birthday party last night & it was so much fun! I have never had a surprise party, so I was THRILLED! And, even better, Carly & Alissa drove in from Houston to be here! They had all been working together to ensure everything was planned perfectly. We had delish mexican food catered by Chuy's & awesome cupcakes to celebrate. I was so shocked when I walked into my kitchen last night & everyone was standing there yelling, "surprise!!!" It was truly awesome- I have such a wonderful husband. Jeremy, you are the best husband EVER! No pics to post from the party b/c I was busy chattin' it up. I think Alissa took some, but obviously, she hasn't sent them my way yet. Huge thanks to everyone who was able to make it- I had a blast!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment