Saturday, April 3, 2010

Confessions of a Blogaholic

Is it weird that I look at people's blogs I don't know? Sometimes, when I get bored, I will just check out people's blogs that I have never met via blogs of those I do know. SO, I guess I don't really NOT know them. I mean, they know someone I know, so that's ok, right? It is quite addictive, right? Especially when you find blogs that lead you to believe that the owner is really cool. I have definitely discovered a few blogs that I like to read maybe once or twice a week. I won't mention any names, but some of you fellow bloggers: I have total friend envy when it comes to some of your peeps. I have come to realize that there are alot of people out there who have really sweet talents that I want to adapt, my writing skills are definitely subpar, and I could fancy up my blog a bit. What do you think about leaving comments on people's blogs you don't know? I'm not going to lie- I have done it once or twice. Not much of a response, though, so I have given that up. The first person never responded, which I thought was rather rude, as I actually did know this person from way, way back. The 2nd person did approve my comment to added on their page, so I thought that was rather nice & apparently they didn't think I was a weirdo. Sometimes a post or pic or something will just inspire me to leave a comment, so why not? I wouldn't care of a random person left a comment on my page. Anyways, just thought I would share & see if I am the only one guilty of this???

4 comments:

  1. Nope, you are not alone...I do it too! I LOVE to read other people's blogs. Even if I don't know them. That's sometimes even more fun! The pics of Hutch are super cute! I think you have the hang of your new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog stalk ALL the time at work when I'm bored. Don't feel bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay off my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is an interesting post. I can relate totally! You start off at one blog and before you know it you are reading about a stranger's vacation from clicking on another blog. Then the guilt sets in: I've just wasted 10 minutes reading about a stranger's trip to the hair salon. Sigh. Yep, I can relate

    ReplyDelete