Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I wanted to dedicate this post to all the Mom's out there- Happy Mother's Day!!! I am so fortunate to have been blessed with so many wonderful & strong "Mom's" in my life- from my own mom, to my grandmothers, to my mother-in-law; I truly know that their influence and love have made me a better mother today. This is the 2nd year I have been fortunate enough to truly celebrate being a Mom- it is so awesome!

To my own Mama, Jackie Boone- thank you so much for being not only my mother, but for being my best friend. I know we went through some times where you were a bit concerned on how I may turn out (glad we can laugh about those phases now:), but you never stopped loving or believeing in me, and for that I am so thankful! You always, always put your children's needs way above your own. I love you so very much & thank God for you daily!

How did y'all celebrate Mom's day? Jeremy, Hutch, and I went to church & then relaxed at home all afternoon. This rainy day has been perfect for being super lazy. We are going to treat ourselves to dinner at Chuy's tonight to celebrate. Hope everyone had a wonderful day & has a fantastic week!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a fantastic day yesterday! To me, Mother's Day almost feels like another birthday. My family made me feel so special. The "Mommy Club" is the best club I have ever been a part of!...It's just awesome! To our beautiful children! I Love ya, fellow Mommy. ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly, a nice thing to say about your mom. I know as a mom, that having your kids appreciate you is worth so much!

    I came down with a head cold and sore throat. Cody took the boys (Bruce and Peyton and Eliot) to a farm where we buy our milk. It was customer appreciation day and everyone ate and then took a tour of the farm and played games. I stayed home and did chores and enjoyed the time alone.
    ...okay I'm on the clock, back to work

    ReplyDelete