Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Into the Great Wide Open

I wish I could tell you that I just arrived home from Paris. But, I can't- I just arrived home from a business trip that took me out to West Texas for a couple of days. Nonetheless, I wanted to bring my camera along, as there are always interesting things you see out in the country. The drive was actually pretty amazing- the wildflowers were incredible! I wish you all could have seen them in person, as my camera just doesn't quite do it justice.

I turned around when I passed this old building, as I thought it was totally photo-worthy. If I could have turned around for every sign, abandoned building, etc. that I wanted a shot of, well, I wouldn't have even made it to my original destination yet.
Took this in Santa Anna.


Ok, is anyone else completey freaked out by Wind Farms? I don't know what it is, but I am just fascinated by them! They give me heebie jeebies. Weird, huh? I mean, I know they are a great, clean source of power, but I just don't know what to think about them.

Cute little shop somewhere along the way to Brownwood.
Produce shop that is a fave of Jeremy's fam- Lynn, I took this just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment