Thursday, July 1, 2010

#2

For those of you who don't know the big news.....
Hutch is going to be a big brother!!!!
We are due Jan. 1st- Happy New Year! So, I am about 13 weeks right now. This will put about 2 years between the 2, which is what we have always wanted, so we are thrilled! We will find out what we are having Aug. 12th (just before Ryder's arrival!), so I will keep you all posted. Jeremy is convinced it is a boy & I have a feeling it's a girl, but who knows. I really don't care, honestly. I have always wanted a girl, but I would love for Hutch to have a little brother. It's a little scary to think about having 2, especially with being so close in age, BUT, we are so excited!!!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!! So happy for ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Big Brother Hutch! It feels like just yesterday we were finding out about Hutch. Time flies...don't blink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! 2 is twice the fun! Keep me posted & let me know if you have any questions or need moral support on having 2 in diapers!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!! So happy for ya'll!! i hope you are feeling well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! Two are more fun! But the diaper situation with two is not. HA! Hopefully Hutch will be a "potty training genius" and just decide early on that he doesn't like soggy diapers on his bottom. I'll pray for ya! I must say that I am a little sad we aren't doing this together again! Sniffle, sniffle! The first time around was so much fun! Hugs, girlie!

    ReplyDelete