Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ryder's Here!!!!

Yay, yay, yay! I am finally an Aunt!!! For those of you who check out Carly's & Haley's blogs, this is old news, but for those of you who don't know- Ryder Boone Ramirez was born Thursday evening & weighed in at 9 pounds! We were so shocked he was so big! And, he was 22 in. long, so he is quite the healthy little man. We think he may give Hutch a run for his money in a few years. We headed to Houston on Friday to meet the little fella- he is SOOOO cute! I know I am partial, but I would totally feel that way even if I wasn't his aunt. :) Hutch isn't quite sure what to think of his little cousin, but we just know they are going to be buddies! Here are just a few of the many pics I took:
Look at that handsome face- what a complexion & I just love his eyes!

I couldn't get over how much he was awake. He seemed to always have his eyes open & would just check things out. Carly & Marc may disagree, but he rarely seemed to cry! I think he's going to be laid back just like his big cuz.

Proud Parents.

I adore this picture- look how happy they are!!!! What a cute little fam.

Ryder with his favorite aunt. Hehe.

I think Marc took this picture & I just love it!
Here is Lolli with her 2 grandsons- look at how Hutch is smiling at Ryder. Love it!
Proud Pop!

Lolli & Pop with their 2 grandsons!
I had to post this- after all day at the hospital, we had to get creative with entertaining Hutch.

Ryder's Grandparents.
We are so glad that Ryder has finally arrived & we are so thankful that everyone is healthy & doing well. I can't wait to watch that little guy grow up & I just know that Carly & Marc are going to be the best parents! It's so much fun watching our family grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment