Friday, August 13, 2010

Sugar 'N Spice and Everything Nice....

That's what little girls are made of! AND, we are going to have one!!! YAY! We find out yesterday & I am not lying when I tell you I just about fell out of the chair. I think the first words out of my mouth were, "WHAAAAAATTTT?????" Jeremy & I are SOOOO excited & even though Hutch isn't quite old enough to know what's going on, we just know he is going to adore his little sister & be the best big brother a girl could ask for.

I think I am going to buy a dress this weekend to celebrate...for the little one, that is. I just keep thinking about little bloomers, pigtails, and mother/daughter pedicures. What fun we are going to have! Everything looks healthy & she is right on track for 1/1! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting! Little girls are so much fun. Beware: the shopping for girls is seriously addictive...I bet you buy more than one dress this weekend!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!! little girls are TOO much fun to shop for :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohooo!! I love little Loretta already!

    ReplyDelete