Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Weekend Fun

We had a fabulous weekend. We had so much fun catchin' up with the Pope family Friday night at Freddies!!!! Saturday, we headed to Volente Beach for a work outing. Hutch had a great time at this kid-friendly waterpark. He LOVED the little kid pool that consisted of a big pirate ship with slides. I would be lying if I told you my calves were not still killing me from wading through that water & climbing up those stairs over & over so Hutch could go down the slide. Rather embarrassing, really- there were only about 5 steps, but we went up them too many times to count. I probably wouldn't be able to walk if Jeremy hadn't been there to alternate with me. Anyhow, Hutch would just go down that slide however he happened to fall- frontwards, backwards, head first, on his side- you name it. And he was quite confident knowing that his Mom or Dad would be waiting at the end to pull him up from underneath the water. Here are a few pics! I think he enjoyed the pizza ALMOST as much as the pool. Wonder who he gets that from....





For those of you who are wondering- no Ryder yet! Looks like he will hold off until Thursday, when Carly is scheduled to be induced. SO, my next blog will be fully devoted to our new little nephew! I can't wait to meet that little fella!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures!! The last one is my favorite! He looks so tall!!!! The floatie vest is precious. I can't wait to see y'all. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, too! Also- LOVE the name Hazel!! Hutch and Hazel! Ahh... so adorable!

    I'm glad to know Hutch and I can re-bond over pizza when I get home. I have a lot of catching up to do with him AND pizza!

    ReplyDelete