Monday, September 27, 2010
2. Hutch got new sunglasses while on our little shopping trip & I think he digs them.
3. Our backyard- Jeremy spruced up our yard this weekend & it looks awesome! We even purchased a hanging plant yesterday & I must say, it looks just perfect swinging in the breeze on our back porch.
4. MSU beat UGA!
5. It was 60 degrees outside this morning- hellllllooooo, fall!!!
6. 60 degrees means tall boots to me. AND, I can guarantee you that if I had a swanky new pair & my work allowed me to wear them, I would be that girl sporting them today.
7. Haley comes home from Thailand in just over a month!!! Woo-hoo!!
8. MSU v. UH 10/9- we will be joining the fam in Houston to watch the game. If I could only see one MSU game this year, I would prefer it to be a home game but doesn't look like we will be making it to Starkille this season. Boo.
9. I'm heading to MS 10/14 for Brandi's baby shower. AND, I will get to take Hutch to the fair while we are in town. I can smell that fair food now. Yuuuummmm.
10. I am 26 weeks this week. Only 14 more to go!
11. Book Club this month- I am hosting which means I picked the book! We are reading/watching Let the Right One In. This is a vampire read & takes place in Sweden. I haven't found the book yet, so I may just be watching the flick (not the creepy, remade US version at your local theaters- I will be watching the original Swedish version). I have already been brain-storming on what yummy fall dishes I can whip up.
12. Fall weather means crockpot time. I plan to stray this season from my normal pot roast & get creative with my crock dishes. Fellow bloggers, I will be scoping your sites for recipes!!
Have a great week, everyone!
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Sunday, September 12, 2010
For those of you who don't know, Hutch's favorite show is Austin City Limits. He would much rather watch a band perform than a cartoon. He has his favorites, too. Yesterday morning I turned it on for him & he picked up a plastic shovel to use as his guitar so he could play along with the band. The video from above is him rockin' it out to Okkervil River. I laugh out loud everytime I watch this.
Friday, September 10, 2010
Thursday, September 9, 2010
On another note, I will sure hate missing the MSU-Auburn game- let's hope that MSU can pull out another win!!! GO STATE!
I also wanted to wish my Dad HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have an awesome day today & we wish we could be there to spend it with you! Know we will be thinking about you today!
Is anyone else super excited that it's Thursday???? I mean, really, if we could only have 4 day work-weeks every week. That would be just fine with me. Hope you all have a great day & I have some super cute B & W pics I plan to post soon of the little guy. XOXO