Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm Smiling Today Because....

1. I had a fabulous weekend that consisted of shopping, eating, nice weather, and some one-on-one time with the Hutch man.
2. Hutch got new sunglasses while on our little shopping trip & I think he digs them.
3. Our backyard- Jeremy spruced up our yard this weekend & it looks awesome! We even purchased a hanging plant yesterday & I must say, it looks just perfect swinging in the breeze on our back porch.
4. MSU beat UGA!
5. It was 60 degrees outside this morning- hellllllooooo, fall!!!
6. 60 degrees means tall boots to me. AND, I can guarantee you that if I had a swanky new pair & my work allowed me to wear them, I would be that girl sporting them today.
7. Haley comes home from Thailand in just over a month!!! Woo-hoo!!
8. MSU v. UH 10/9- we will be joining the fam in Houston to watch the game. If I could only see one MSU game this year, I would prefer it to be a home game but doesn't look like we will be making it to Starkille this season. Boo.
9. I'm heading to MS 10/14 for Brandi's baby shower. AND, I will get to take Hutch to the fair while we are in town. I can smell that fair food now. Yuuuummmm.
10. I am 26 weeks this week. Only 14 more to go!
11. Book Club this month- I am hosting which means I picked the book! We are reading/watching Let the Right One In. This is a vampire read & takes place in Sweden. I haven't found the book yet, so I may just be watching the flick (not the creepy, remade US version at your local theaters- I will be watching the original Swedish version). I have already been brain-storming on what yummy fall dishes I can whip up.
12. Fall weather means crockpot time. I plan to stray this season from my normal pot roast & get creative with my crock dishes. Fellow bloggers, I will be scoping your sites for recipes!!

Have a great week, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Great post sister! I definitely agree with you on the MSU game. I'm so glad yall are coming, but I have DEFINITELY had the Starkville itch lately! I would love to see a game there!
    As far as fall goes....wooohooo! Boot season is here! However, I am a little disappointed that I can't fit into my skinny jeans. That means no boots. I need to whip this butt into shape! Love you!

    ReplyDelete