Thursday, September 9, 2010

Key Notes

I am super excited about my Book Club meeting tonight- our book/ movie this month was The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Jeremy & I watched the Swedish movie this weekend & it was AWESOME!!!!!! I can't wait see what they do with the American version. I have to admit that it will be hard to be the one that is already in existance. I am almost finished with the 3rd book- The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest. While I am dying to find out what happened, I always hate ending a series. Booo. Oh, well. On to the next, I suppose. I am also excited about bringing my mini "BBT's" (Bacon-basil-tomato sandwiches) as an app.

On another note, I will sure hate missing the MSU-Auburn game- let's hope that MSU can pull out another win!!! GO STATE!

I also wanted to wish my Dad HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have an awesome day today & we wish we could be there to spend it with you! Know we will be thinking about you today!

Is anyone else super excited that it's Thursday???? I mean, really, if we could only have 4 day work-weeks every week. That would be just fine with me. Hope you all have a great day & I have some super cute B & W pics I plan to post soon of the little guy. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment