Monday, October 11, 2010

Go Dawgs!!!

We had so much fun getting together with my Mom, Dad, Carly, Marc, and Ryder in Houston this weekend to watch State bring home a win! The weekend flew by & I didn't get too many pictures, but here are a few....

Little Ryder smiling before lunch...hasn't he gotten big???

We managed to get to the UH stadium to do some tailgating before the game. Here is Hutch decked out in his MSU gear.
Ever seen a bulldog with horns?
Carly & Marc
Ryder getting some rest so he doesn't miss the game. Well, he may have napped some during the game, too, but he was able to catch bits and pieces of it. One of Hutch's many new friends. The group of people tailgating next to us were throwing the football, and Hutch was mesmerized. So, he just decided to walk over to see if he could play, too. I think he had alot of fun b/c when I asked Hutch to give this little boy his ball back, he quickly responded, "Nooo."
Hutch contemplating the upcoming game. Ok, these next two pics are were our attempts at a family pic. Hutch was not feeling it, so after a few shots, we just gave up.



Hutch and I are headed to Jackson this weekend- YAY! We are so excited!!!! Plans for the weekend include a trip to the fair, church with my grandparents in Utica, Brandi's baby shower, Leahbeth's baby shower, dinner at Vasilio's, a possible visit to the Jackson zoo, and I am sure whatever else we can cram into the few days that I am there. I hope to take lots of pics and share them with you when I return!!! Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. If you get a chance I'd love to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you Saturday!! And hopefully your mom and Hutch too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to attach this GREAT crock pot recipe to your last post, per your request. It is so simple, tastes great and the best part - easy!!!

    Crockpot Roast


    1 Roast 3.5 to 4 lb
    1 tsp chili powder
    Garlic Salt
    salt & pepper
    onion salt
    1 cup dry pinto beans or ½ cup rice
    1 chopped onion
    1 large can chopped green chilies (or freezer section size of cottage cheese)
    1 can cream of mushroom soup
    2 cans rotel tomatoes ( or 2 cans diced tomatoes for less spice)
    Add to crockpot in order above DO NOT STIR
    Cook 12 hrs
    Stir well before serving with tortillas

    ReplyDelete