Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Just Stopping By...

To say hello! I have been meaning to post all week, but I just don't know where the time has gone! We had a great time this past weekend with Jeremy's parents being in town. Friday night, we had a late dinner at Waterloo & Hutch was able to log some time in on their playground. That is his newfound love, btw. Anytime we pass any sort of playground, Hutch will start yelling, "SIDE! SIDE! SIDE!" (for those of you completed puzzled, translation=slide) Saturday morning also consisted of some playround action at Chik-Fil-A. We have discovered that breakfast is the perfect time to take Hutch there b/c he usually has the playground all to himself. Saturday afternoon, Lynn, Casey, and I spent some time at Southpark Meadows doing some shopping. I have recently re-discovered Marshalls & I LOVE it! I always seem to walk out of there with some great purchases. Jeremy, close your eyes- this may be my new Target.

Saturday night, we headed over to the Salt Lick to celebrate Kyle's birthday. We had so much fun & the food was delish, as always. Here are a few pics of everyone.
Hutch (way past his bedtime, btw)....he was much happier after the food arrived.

Lynn & Doug

Casey & Jarrod
Kyle & Jessica
We so enjoyed Jeremy's parents being here. Lynn & Doug, thank you again for everything & we can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!!

Ok, this next picture is totally random, but I decided to attempt to get a few pics of Hutch playing with Christmas lights in efforts to get a good Christmas card picture. Well, everything was going well until I suggested that Jeremy pick the lights up and dangle them around Hutch. Hutch completely freaked out & started crying, screaming, "IGHTS! IGHTS! IGHTS!" So, fabulous- Hutch is now terrified of Christmas lights. Seriously, this completely did him in for the night & we had to give him a bath & put him to bed shortly thereafter. We may have the only Christmas tree with no lights & decorations from half way up. Needless to say, this idea will not make it to the Christmas card this year. Guess we will have to try to find something else. Anyways, even though the lighting is bad, this was one cute one I managed to get before the trauma occured.
I am headed solo to Houston this weekend to spend some time with Carly-yay!!! We are going to the Nutcracker Market. I am really excited b/c I have never been & I hope to knock out a few Christmas gifts while I am there. And, as an added bonus, I look forward to getting my hands on that little Ryder! Marc, I am excited about seeing you, too! :) We also plan to have dinner with 2 of my besties, Jenn & Alissa. Meanwhile, Jeremy is taking the little 'fella to Brownwood to see his great-grandparents.
Don't know about all of you, but I am sure glad tomorrow is Thursday- this week has been super long & I am ready for it to end already! OH, and I went to the doctor today. Everything is right on track & I am measuring at 32 weeks. She told me that I can go ahead & schedule an induction date if I want to- I think we are going to shoot for the 30th. I am super excited! We just can't wait to meet our little Hazel!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Christmas lights story. You'll have to write that one down for him when he gets older! Why does Schneider want to schedule an induction?

    ReplyDelete