Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Go, Dog, Go!!!

We celebrated Hutch turning 2 this weekend with a "Go, Dog, Go!" party. It was a blast & we were so glad so many could make it! For those of you who wanted to be there but were not able to be- you were certainly missed! Hopefully, these pics will kinda make you feel like you were there.
For those of you who may be wondering, we are not making the peace sign (ahem, Haley)- we are holding up 2 because Hutch is now 2. Just in case you were curious.
We hung this last year for Hutch's bday so I thought I would carry on the tradition.

The "Make Your Own Party Hat" station. Not a very successful station, might I add, but that's ok.
Guess how many bones are in the jar?
Check out this sweet cake.
The doggie bags for the kiddos to take home.
I love this pic b/c it looks like Hazel is smiling at Haley.
Maggie and Emma. Or Emma and Maggie. I think I have to do this everytime I post a pic of them together. Sorry, Amy! :) Regardless, they are 2 cute little girls. I mean, really, is there anything cuter than twin toddler girls?
Emmerson & Sammi
Just hanging out!
Hutch & Sammi taking a spin on the wagon.


The dog pinata. Not as much fun as I had hoped. Although, the dogs sure enjoyed helping pick up the candy.
There's those little cuties again!
Haley & Joy Beth
Aunt Myrtle & Hazel Claire. I think Hazel was thinking about having ponies & princesses at her 2 year bday party.
Hutch was a bit shy when it came time to blow out the candles. He didn't know what to think about everyone singing to him. But, eventually, he loved being in the spotlight. He is still singing happy birthday to himself, btw.
Daddy was happy to help blow out the candles.

Nelson & Hazel
The following are some promised pics from our trip to Brownwood:

Oh, yes, we have a little girl who has learned how to smile.
Hutch helping Nanny Pat in the kitchen.
Check out this crew!
OH, and this is totally random but just too cute to not post. I looked out the window the other day & saw this....Hutch was helping his Dad mow the yard!


Jeremy headed to MS on Monday, so it's just me & the kiddos! Yikes! It actually isn't so bad, but things are so busy. I just don't know where the time is going. It has been fun just kickin' it with Hutch & Hazel. I have also been busy packing, with the help of Jarrod & Casey (thanks a ton!) b/c movers are coming a week from tomorrow. Lots of exciting things going on!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for having us, the girls and I really enjoyed Hutch's party. It was nice having a chance to see you before the big move. We're gonna miss you! Oh btw, don't feel bad about not being able to tell the girls apart. I can't tell them apart from behind either but I do know that Maggie was riding the John Deere and Emma was happy to give her sisty a little push. So, you got it right, good job!

    ReplyDelete