Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter 2011

Well, I am a little late with the Easter pics, but better late than never, right? I just don't know where this week has gone! We had such a great Easter! We were so excited to spend the day in Utica. We headed there in time for church & spent the whole day with my parents, Mee Maw, Paw Paw, and Jan. We certainly missed everyone who was not able to be with us!!! We started off the morning by discovering the Easter Bunny had made a stop by our new house- we were so relieved he was notified of our address change. Hutch still didn't quite understand what that Easter Bunny was all about but it didn't take him long to realize that the Easter Bunny= candy. And that makes Hutch a very happy boy. The Easter bunny also dropped off a few things for Hazel, and although she didn't remotely know what was going on, I know she liked what was left in her Easter basket, too. Here are some pics from our day:


Obviously we had just woken Hutch up. But check out Hazel's expression. Priceless.


I meant to get some really good Easter shots of the kiddos together. But, this ended up being it. Amazingly, I think we actually made it to church without Hutch staining his shirt or getting dirty.

Little baby toes. And in sepia. Makes me smile.


Miss Hazel Claire

I am almost sure Hutch was saying, "LOOK! LOOK, DADDY, LOOK!" Once Hutch discovered that those eggs had candy in them, it was a whole new ball game. This was his 3rd egg hunt within 2 days, so he was a pro.

Looking for more eggs.


Happy boy.

Hazel & Pop. I think Hazel is probably thinking that she can't wait to show Hutch the right way to hunt eggs.

Just hanging out on the porch! It was impossible to keep Hutch still. I can always remember my Mom taking our Easter pictures in this very yard each year. We used to spend quite some time out on this front porch- it was nice to see my own children out there. Especially watching Hutch running around and playing. Just wish my sisters could have been there- as big as Ryder is getting, Hutch may have had a little competition.

Love the trees & how green everything is. We used to zoom down this sidewalk on a scooter. There is a big hill just past the driveway & it was absolutely thrilling.

Can you believe the Easter bunny found sunglasses for Hutch & Hazel that match my Raybans? Granted, of course, they aren't RayBans, but they look just like mine. Here is Hutch- one cool dude.

Twinsies.

Hazel was mad b/c I left her white wayfarers @ home. Sorry, Hazel.

4 Generations!

Of course, we had to stop by & see Gran for Easter! We enjoyed spending time with her for the holiday.

Hutch trying to convince Pop to take him out to see the geese.


I hope you all had a very blessed Easter & were able to spend it with the ones you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment