Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Brother + Sister

There is nothing like a sibling. I have always been so thankful for my sisters. Well, let me clarify- there were definitley times growing up that I could not possibly understand WHY my parents chose to have 2 more kids after me. And there were some nasty fights between the 3 of us. I don't know how old I was when I fully appreciated my sisters. They are my best friends & they know me better than anyone. They have seen me at my worst and at my best. I thank God for them daily! That being said (yes, there is a point here:), I can't express how excited I am that Hutch has a little sister. He loves her so much already! In fact, my plan was to dedicate a post all to Hazel, but Hutch just wouldn't leave her alone. So, while I have a few pics of Hazel by herself, there are some cute ones of the 2 little Hoskinsons together.

I don't know why, but this pic just makes me laugh. I just love their expressions. Could they both look less interested?


First time in the high chair! Haley, remember when busted this out for the first time with Hutch? He was right about Hazel's age, fyi!





This just makes me smile. It already looks like they are conspiring against us.

No one can make Hazel smile like her big brother.





"Here, Hutch, hold your sister!" are probably not the smartest words to ever come out of my mouth. But, it was worth it and no one was harmed during the process.



Ahhh, a 3 day weekend is just around the corner. Yay! I hope that you all have lots of plans that include fireworks, family, fabulous food, and festivities. We will be hitting up the annual Balloon Glow and spending some time at my parent's new house. Have a great rest of the week!

2 comments:

  1. Hazel's smile is so so sweet!!! I love it so much! I swear they both look bigger since I last saw them! :( Family vacation to Thailand? Think of all the awesome pics you could add to the blog of those cute kiddos on elephants! :) Miss you sister... and I'm more thankful for you and Carly everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siblings are the best...far better than just a friend! I am so thankful that my girls have each other too. I love these pictures of your adorable little Hoskinson's. Hazel is just beautiful and Hutch is as cute as ever! Hugs to you all--have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete