Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Promised I'd Post Some Pics...

Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope y'all have had a great weekend....ours has been lovely. As promised in my last post, here are some pics. I will try not to make this too long, as I am approaching almost 3 hours of complete silence while H & H sleep- I have a feeling either one will be waking up at any moment.


I finally got Hutch & Hazel's room decorated. Hutch's room is pretty much done, but Hazel's still needs a bit of work. Hutch is staying true to his Texas roots by going with a western theme.




Hazel's pad


Hazel really wanted to work on her tan last weekend to get ready for Destin. If she could talk, she would have said one of two things: 1) Someone please flip me. 2) HUTCH, quit splashing me already!


Sweet girl. It was so hot outside- Hutch definitley had the most fun. It won't be long before Hazel is splashing around in that pool with her big brother.

You can't put a price on a blow up pool. Well, actually, you're out about 25 bucks, but the fun it provides is PRICELESS. Look, even Elmo looks like he's having a ball.

My Mom even scooped one up for thsi weekend! Her's is much cooler, might I add, as it has a slide & sprinkler. Carly & Ryder are here for a few days (came in to see Haley off yesterday)- Ryder just hung out and splashed around while Hutch tried to show him some cool tricks.

Ryder really did love the pool. Really. I think he had just about had enough when this was taken. Look at that sweet face.

My parents sold their house!!! Whew, whew! We had to get one last shot of the 5 of us, and where better than in front of the "sold" sign. We've made many, many memories at Brookstone Circle, and while we are so excited about my parent's new place, we certainly will miss this place!

We all loaded up to see Haley off at the airport yesterday. She is spending a few days in Boston before heading to Thailand. We probably won't see her for a year & a half! Makes me sad :( In fact, Hazel couldn't bear to see Haley walk onto that plane, so she decided to bid her farewell at home.

Haley & her little nephews

Sisters!

I realize I look a bit like a turtle in this picture, with my head sticking out and all. BUT, I also realize that no one will really pay attention to me becasue there are 2 super cute kiddos in this picture. And, yes, Ryder is sportin' a vespa on his onesie b/c that's the way he rolls. Not actually on a vespa. (He actually rolls in a carseat, rear facing for safety) But, you know, he's got an awesome sense of fashion.





Yesterday evening we attended Danni Cook's 1st bday party. Isn't she so cute?

Look at that cute little redhead- I think she's crying b/c Hutch won't share his hot dog. He loves hot dogs. And he hates sharing. We are currently working on that.

Ollie told Jeremy Thursday night that she and Hutch are going to get married. Ahh, true love. ;) These two lucked out b/c Danni was too sleepy to eat her smashcake. Being engaged to the bday girl's sister sure has its perks.

Yeeeeeee-ha!



Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWW! I have been chomping at the bit to see some new pictures of your super sweet kiddos (and Carly's little man too...hey Carly, are you ever gonna update that blog?)! Ha! Anyway, glad to hear everyone is doing well! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete