Alot of my FB friends have been listing out something they are thankful for each day. I love that and wish I had thought of it early enough! I am so thankful for so many things, however, and even though I didn't post a reason each day on Facebook, I am glad I have my blog to share reasons why I am thankful. Here goes:
1) My Husband- he is truly my best friend and I just really love him. Like, ALOT, people. We have so much fun together and he is the first one I go to if I need advice about something. And, he is such a great Dad!
2) H & H- they bring me more joy than I EVER thought possible. They are the light of my life!
3) Sisters- they are such a blessing! I was able to spend a weekend with Carly recently & we laughed so hard. The whole weekend. About stupid stuff. In fact, I call Carly sometimes just to say, "Oh. My.Gosh. I have the funniest story that only you will get." And Haley would have been laughing right along with us, too, if she weren't a million miles away. Love, love, love those girls!
4) My 'rents- so excited to be so close to them now! Yay! It's just an added bonus that they are loads of fun to hang out with!
5) The rest of the fam- I am so thankful for my aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, and friends that are not related to me my blood but might as well be as I think of them as family (ahem, Laura and Shannon). XOXO
6) My Job- I adore my new job. I never thought I would be as happy as I was at E, but I have just hit the jackpot with this one. Although I miss my old coworkers quite often, I am fortunate to have made so many great friends at my new job!
7) Good Neighbors- As in neighbors who will put food on your front porch because they notice your crazy dog has escaped your backyard (again) and may want a bite to eat while he patiently waits for you to get home.
8) My Blog Readers! Ok, I accept and embrace the fact that I don't get many comments. That's ok. Rumor has it, howver, that I actually do have a few people that frequent my blog (Love you, Aunt Lisa!!!!!) and for you, I am truly grateful.
9) Friends- there are always those few people that you really connect with & stick with you through thick & thin. Leahbeth, Alissa, and Jenn- love you ladies and thank God for you daily!
10) Conditioner- may seem random but you wouldn't believe what my hair would like without it. Yikes. I shiver at the thought.
11) My Faith- it's gotten me through alot. I don't know how people get through life without it.
12) Falling leaves- while it may feel like it's 80 degrees outside, you can still tell it's fall by all of the leaves EVERYWHERE. They are covering our front and back yard & I love it!
13) Pizza- I will always be thankful for pizza. And, I think it will always be my fave food. Always.
14) Levi- he drives me nuts but I love that bad dog!
15) Wheels- as in our car. Without it, we wouldn't be able to spend time with Jeremy's family for Thanksgiving!
16) Tall Boots. Need I say more about this?
17) Music. Even little Hazel has started clapping her hands, nodding her head, and bouncing to the beats! We looooooove to "rock on" in the famous words of Hutch.
18) Coffee- I think I drink a little more each day. I have gotten in the horrible habit of fixing me a cup for the trip home from work. Stop me, please!!!! It's so delish. Especially when it's cold outside!
19) A big breakfast- thanks, Dad, you have me spoiled for life!
20) In laws- I have really good ones, btw.
21) Contacts- I can't tell you how thankful I am that I don't have to wear my glasses everyday. You should have seen these pink beauties I had in the 5th grade.
22) Fall Back- as in the time change. Most people hate it but I LOVE IT!
23) Cold Weather- you won't hear me complaining when the temps drop to the 30's! I guess the great thing about everywhere I live is that it can be 30 one day and easily 80 the next. I really should be living somewhere more seasonal. Naaaahhhh.
24) Books- hoping for a Kindle for Christmas!!! I have gotten out of the habit of reading, so I am anxious to pick it back up!
25) DVR. We lost it when me moved to MS. But we have recently found it again. And for that, I am truly thankful. Btw, I am really trying to limit my "trash tv" consumption. I think it's going farily well!
26) Online Shopping! Woo-hoo!!!! (Note: this would NOT be on Jeremy's list, if he were to make one.)
27) To be a Mississippi Resident- so glad to be back home!
28) Utica- so thankful to be back & able to spend time there. And, so thankful that Jeremy loves it just as much as I do!
29) My health
30) Our troops- While this is last on my list, it is certainly not least, as I am truly thankful for all of the troops who have served and are serving so we enjoy the freedoms we have today. There are alot of families who will have loved ones missing this year at their holiday gatherings- may we always remember and be thankful for their many sacrifices!
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! May God continue to bless you during this holiday season!