Friday, March 23, 2012

Ryder Comes to Town

I'm not gonna lie. I am backlogged on my blog posts. I mean, there are several things I need to get out there, and I just haven't had time to do so. That being said, I will start with Ryder's visit to town. And Aunt Coco. We were so excited to spend a few days with these 2! Here are some pics from their visit.


A week ago from Tuesday was Hal's bday (Happy Birthday, Hal! Even though I know you don't read my blog- we love ya & want to give you a shout out!) Carly brought this DVD player she has & it turned out to be a lifesaver. Turns out live music doesn't mean a thing when it's paired up against Elmo and grilled cheeses. And, yes, Ryder is rockin' the no-shirt. Good for him.

View from behind. Isn't this cute?
My parents' backyard was muddy. Real muddy. Like, it doesn't matter how much we try, we can't keep their clothes clean muddy. So, you may notice that Ryder and Hazel are both sporting pajamas. With whatever clean clothes we could scrounge up to go with it. I don't think their mis-matched attire bothered them too much. And, look at Hutch. Cleanest one of the bunch. Go figure. Not sure if you notice, but Hazel is wearing a shirt with hedgehogs on it. Because I have recently discovered that little pink hedgehogs are one of the cutest things eva!

Silly face.

Silly face #2. Or maybe we should just call this one "Fake Smile."

Ryder put Hutch to work.

Swing time! And even though this one is a bit blurry due to all the action, I thought it was really cute. Looks like fun, huh?

Busy, busy, busy!

Hazel rocks her new Toms

I think this was taken the weekend before Ryder came, but I thought it was cute. I referred to Hazel as the "Gap Gangsta" all afternoon when she had this on.




We had Hutch's 3rd birthday party tonight & it was so much fun! He is currently laid back in our bed watching "as many Mickey Mouses as he wants because it's his birthday party day and we told him he could." This little fella is a night owl, so it could be a long one for us. Promise to post pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment