Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Catfish Rodeo, West Texas, and Everything in Between

We headed out to Utica a couple of weeks ago for the annual Catfish Rodeo. The weather was  AMAZING and Hutch even caught himself a catfish. It was so much fun! Last weekend Jeremy, my brave, brave husband headed to Odessa with H & H in tow to go visit his family. They had a blast! Hutch was so excited that he even shouted out, as the plane was taking off from Houston, "ODESSA, HERE WE COME!!!!!" I will apologize in advance for this post, as it is out of order and in a crazy format. Blogger has changed up on me & I don't like it!   

Hazel may look like she was heading to a tennis tournament, however, she was super excited to  take in all the action at the Catfish Rodeo!
Paw Paw, Hazel, and my Mom. It was a bit windy, so that is why my Mom's hair is looking a little crazy!  Sorry, Mom, it was too cute not to post. :) 
Hutch loves fishing. Most of the time. He generally will occupy his time looking for lizards and  trying to play with the bait. 
I think this was right after I caught Hazel eating a piece of a hot dog that was set aside for  bait. Gross. That girl will eat anything!
Just hoping for a bite!

Caught one!!!

Hazel didn't know what to think about that fish, but she was certainly proud of her Daddy!

We've also logged some miles in the wagon. And, we discovered that Hazel loves Popsicle's just like her big brother! 
Hutch was worn out, don't you think?



Here is the newest little cuz, Stetson. Such a cutie!


Fun on the rez!

Hazel discussing techniques with her Daddy








Hutch LOVES his Grandpappy. And, he LOVES the "party closet", which contains all sorts of fun things, from what I hear. Like guitars. And fishing poles. And big shoes. I don't really know what it contains. But, Hutch talks about it ALOT. And a trip to Odessa means there will always be LOTS of time spent there.

Just playing the 'ole guitar in the bathroom!

LOVE this!

If Hazel could formulate words, I think this is what she would say: "What? You don't like cupcakes? I don't know what the big deal is. So I have cupcake all over my face. Cupcakes are my favorite. Bye-bye." You know, something like that. 

Hugs!!!!

Hazel loves her Aunt Lori!!!

Vickie, Ed, and Duskie

If this doesn't say "fun," then I don't know what does. 

From what I hear, Mackenzie and Camry loved their Hazel. As in, wouldn't put her down. And, they had to take turns. Hazel looks really excited about it. I love little Camry's smile- so sweet!

My turn!!!

Jarrod, Uncle Stretch, and Casey just kickin' it outside

Uh-oh. Looks like the startings of a Hazel-meltdown. Yikes.

Bath time! I hear these little girls were quite the helpers!




It's Stetson! Do you think he looks like his Daddy????




 I may be taking a brief hiatus from Blogger. :( They have changed some stuff up so it doesn't seem to be as user-friendly to me. You have to change the size of each individual picture & it is very difficult to move things around. I have been working on the post since Monday! The fact that we have a super slow computer doesn't help things. So, until I figure this thing out, I may not be posting again! I would greatly appreciate any tips! :)

2 comments:

  1. Those precious kiddos of yours are growing up WAY TOO FAST!!! I love the updates and hope you don't go on too long of a hiatus...like me! I am going to try and post about M&Em's birthday soon so keep an eye out! give H&H hugs for me, they are so stinkin' cute--LOVE the pictures of them interacting with each other...such love! :) Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooooo!! You can't stop posting... I will be so sad!! I love all the pictures... and especially the line about hazel eating the fish bait! That must be the Boone in her! :) Love and miss yall tons!! Can't wait until I'm in some of the pictures with them!

    ReplyDelete