Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

This picture is totally out of order. BUT, it is one of my favorites & for some reason it didn't post where I wanted it to. AND, I am sure there is a way to correct, but I am going to be lazy & it's way past my bedtime. Action shot!

We had such a great Easter weekend! Carly, Marc, and Ryder came in from Htown to spend the weekend with the fam, so it was so much fun hanging out with them. It is really funny to watch the kiddos play together- they are getting to the age where they argue and "fight" in their little kid ways and it is pretty entertaining. But, what is the absolute BEST, is watching how much they LOVE each other! Ryder followed Hutch around everywhere- it was too cute!



Confetti Eggs! Best. Thing. Ever. While they certainly created a HUGE mess- it was worth it. Hutch thought they were hilarious & the mess was well worth all the laughs. Thanks, Marc! Or should I say, Thanks Mamo!




Little Confetti Head.



The kiddos with their loot!



Hutch racked up.



Hazel let the fellas find the eggs while she practiced walking with Paw Paw. I am sure you wouldn't have to dig too deep to find a pic of me as a toddler practicing walking with my Paw Paw, too :)



Smiley.



Pop supervising.



Me and my sweet little kiddos. You may be wondering where Jeremy is- he actually headed out to Texas to go hunting with some buddies for the majority of last week. We missed him but know he had a ball!



Woo hoo, family portrait time! Ryder was cracking us up.



Look at Hazel.



I caught this sweet face while trying to get a good group shot.



Cousins!!! In their Easter best! Hazel, honey, it's not that bad.



Check out Ryder's pose!



The Easter bunny must have heard that we spent the night in Utica!



Hutch just hanging out.



Smooch!



Paw Paw had this girl rollin', I tell ya. It was so funny!







How pretty is this? I believe that I was taking this picture, I overheard this conversation: Mom- "WOW, that is SO pretty with the sunlight coming through the trees! Paw Paw- that's the smoke from the bar-b-que pit. Regardless, it was beautiful. And the hamburgers were delicious.



Hugs!



Friday night, we just kicked it at my parents. The kiddos were pretty worn out from their SFBCIC egg hunt that afternoon.












I hope that you all had wonderful Easter weekend surrounded by those you love! As much fun as it was to hunt eggs and see what the Easter bunny brought us, we were reminded that He Lives and that Jesus paid the ultimate price to save us! May God bless all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog sister! Thanks for posting the pics. i'm sure it will be quite some time before I get around to it! We had such a great time and can't wait to do it again! LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete