Sunday, August 26, 2012

Good Read


I usually shy away from book reviews, but I had to post this one on the blog. Sometimes you just need to read something like this. This book was, to say the least, AMAZING. I absolutely adored it & just know it will stay with me for a long time. I don't want to give anything away, but basically it is about a doctor who dies in a kayaking accident. She makes a trip to heaven, but is told that it is not her time. This is her story. And not only this, but she tells of several personal encounters she has had with God throughout her life. If nothing else, this book will reaffirm your faith. And sometimes we just need that, you know? A subtle reminder that He is there always. It was a really quick & easy read- I used about 4 lunch breaks to complete it. I highly, highly recommend it! Happy reading!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are a book-maniac! Seems like I've heard of this one.

    ReplyDelete