Tuesday, November 27, 2012

5 Days of Thanksgiving


Did y'all eat enough last week? Oh my gosh, I don't even want to think about the amount of calories I consumed over the course of the past 5 days. Geez. The casseroles and heavy apps were a-flowin'. And it was good. Mix that with lots of family time and it was a perfect Thanksgiving. 

Jeremy & my Mom had the opportunity to visit this little Indian at school the other day. I was just heartbroken I couldn't attend, as I was in Texas for work. 


We spent Thanksgiving Day out at Luckett Lodge. The weather was amazing & the kiddos had a blast! 

Always a great time when Aunt Cindy is around!








Laura Merrill and sweet little Alex. 



Hazel is in love with that little Vivi. 

Cuz pic!

Never a dull moment at the kid table!

Hazel is fascinated with little puppy dogs & kitty cats. 

Enjoying the beautiful weather




Jeremy tried to get Hutch in on the football game. Let's just say he has not quite grasped the "tackle" concept and was not too happy when he was knocked to the ground by a couple of older cousins. 


Just playing outside at Lolli & Pops! 


Let the races begin!





Despite the Dawgs losing on Saturday, the weekend was fantastic! I hope that all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Can you believe that Christmas is almost here? Wowsers. 

OH, and we had a new arrival at our house on Sunday. We got home from my 'rents and there was a present waiting in our living room. Hutch and Hazel have a new friend- their very own Elf on a Shelf, Noodle! Hutch has been on his best behavior & has made sure that Noodle is aware EVERY night that he would like a Buzz Light Year and Woody the Cowboy for Christmas. :)

Have a great week! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Love all your pics!! Thanks for sharing!! So fun to see y'all last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great family Thanksgiving...it is absolutely beautiful there in the fall...I want to live there! :) Love the great pics!

    ReplyDelete