Monday, December 10, 2012

Birthdays

Hi, there, friends! How are y'all this Monday morning? Did ya have a good weekend? We had so much fun this weekend with Jeremy's Dad here for a quick visit & birthday parties. We have several friends who share December birthdays with our sweet Hazel, so we attended a couple of birthday parties over the course of the weekend. 

Hazel & I attended little Caroline's bday party on Saturday morning. Instead of cake, there were donuts. And who doesn't love donuts??? While Hazel enjoyed the toys, food, and the other little people, I enjoyed catching up with some good friends I haven't seen in a while.

Hazel & Caroline


Ellie wanted to ride the scooter.

Toys, Toys, Toys!!! Griffin & Hazel. I can't get over how much Griffin looks like Leahbeth!

Hazel loved her party hat. She wore the entire time we were there.

See? Here are Ellie & Hazel just catching up over some donuts.

Hazel loved trying out Caroline's fairy gear. I think I got a Christmas present idea! (thanks,Sarah!)


And, who doesn't love swim goggles??? This girl does!

Hutch striking his Spiderman pose. We ate dinner that night at Soulshine Pizza & Hutch wore his goggles in. Well, as we were leaving, our server chased us out into the parking lot carrying this particular pair of eyewear, saying, "HEY! Did y'all leave your goggles??" I bet that's the first time he's ever done that.

Sunday, we headed over to Ollie's bday party at the Reunion Barn. They had horses. And cake. And cowboy/ cowgirl activities. Fun, fun, fun! Check out this cowboy. He even got a ride around the corral on another lady's horse as he was coming back from the bathroom. I believe she told Jeremy this: "It's never too early to start someone riding. He's the perfect age for this." While we are all about finding what he loves, I don't think we are quite ready for a horse back riding hobby just yet. :)

AND, can you believe this little girl took a spin around the corral, too? She was so excited & I was certain she would bail out as soon as she crawled up onto that pony. But, she proved me wrong. She loved it. Laura, this outfit's for you.

Hutch said MJ was his cousin. They had tons of fun together & I adore this pic of him!

Cousins.
Just 2 little cowboys checking on their horses.

Hazel & Rivers had fun digging for gold & little ponies. Well, I think there were alot of "MINES!" and some sand-throwing, but that was just expected.

Heart. Melting.

Hutch and his "queen", Ollie Cook (the birthday girl!)

I wish I could have recorded this conversation. I can't even really remember it, but it was funny.

Go get 'em, cowboy!

Cake, cake, cake!!


I don't know about y'all, but I am ready for some cold weather. It is pouring outside right now & colder temps have been promised by our ever-so-reliant weathermen. I have been just sweatin' in my boots & a warm December just feels weird. Although, really, that is usually what we have here.

Have y'all finished your Christmas shopping? We are just about done & am looking forward to a date night with my sweet husband next weekend to wrap it up. Hope y'all have a fantastic week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment