Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Celebrating The Kelly











We were so excited to learn that our dear friends, Kelly and Brent, decided to tie the knot. We are so pumped to head to Austin in March for the big day! This weekend I was honored to attend Kelly's Bachelorette Party in Dallas. It was so much fun catching up with some 'ole friends and celebrating this fabulous person. Love, love, love!

The party included shopping, a fancy limo/bus thing with the super "Marv Marv" as our driver, lingerie shower, dinner, and some bar-hopping. 

Me & Kelly
Katrina, Leslie (Kelly's Mama), and Amanda.

 Brittney& Katrina
 Ryanne, Desiree, and Sarah


Miss this face! Regan & me

 Whoot, Whoot!

 This girl's got some moves.

Regan, me, Kenna

It was so much fun to spend the weekend with these awesome ladies! Let me apologize if I misspelled some names....sorry! Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Jeremy flew with the H's to surprise his mom for her bday. She was SHOCKED! Twice, actually. They surprised her on Friday at lunch & then she was surprised again with a party on Sat. night. Can't think of anyone who deserves it more.

Have a lovely rest of the week, people! I'm out. XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Kelly, I am SO excited for you and Brent!!!! I bet it was fun hanging with the old ERAC peeps, Lindsey. Sniffle, sniffle, I miss all of you ladies!

    ReplyDelete