Friday, January 25, 2013

Our Funny Little H's

Hutch told me the other night that I did not need to worry about watching his Spiderman toy while he slept (I simply offered to keep an eye on him to make sure he didn't try to get all crazy in the middle of night & jump ship), as he was just a toy & toys don't walk.
 
Before we can get onto Hazel about anything (not that she ever does anything that would warrant her getting in trouble, mind you), she says, "Hay-thel!!! Don't do that!!!" (that is how she pronounces her name. And I can promise you it is probably the cutest thing ever said. And then she does this sweet little laugh. And then we forget what we were originally getting onto her about. Hay-thel:1, Rents:0 
 
When being taught a lesson on sharing in church a couple of weeks ago, Hutch's teacher gave them each an object and instructed them to share with someone else. Hutch responded, "Can I just share with myself?"
 
This same weekend, we were at Backyard Burger in the play area. A young girl, probably around 7 or so, walked in and this other little girl came up to her and said, "Hi! My name is Meredith and I am four!!" The older girl responded, "Hi! There is a girl at my church named Meredith!" About that time, Hazel walked up to the older girl and said, "Hey, church!!! My name is Hay-thel!"
 
I asked Hutch this morning when he was going to quit growing & he told me that he is not ever going to quit growing. He is going to grow as tall as the sky and bust through the roof. But once that happens, he will quit eating so he does not grow anymore.
 
 
Hope y'all laugh ALOT this weekend!!!
 
XOXO


1 comment:

  1. I always love reading funny little stories about those crazy H's! Such cute and silly little people you have! Give them hugs from Texas! I LOVE the new picture...they look like they should be on a "Wanted" poster. So precious! I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete