Wednesday, July 24, 2013

In Honor of my Bestie


Happy Hump Day, my friends! This week's post is in honor of my bestie (& her sweet Mama) who is coming to visit this weekend! Yay, Yay, Yay!!! I met Alissa when I was about 22 years old, fresh out of college & brand-spanking-new to the big city of Houston. We hit it off immediately & have been besties every since.

We have shared countless laughs, inside jokes, tears, and unforgettable memories. We have been roomies. We have been by each other's side regardless of what life throws our way. She has seen me at my worst (ahem, Alissa, you know what I am referring to) and helped picked me up. She was there the night I met Jeremy & still loves me even though I sent her home in a cab. By herself. She is not only a dear friend to me, but also to Jeremy and the rest of my family. Y'all- she's like a sister, I swear. And, it just so happens that her Mama hit it off with my Mama a few years back, so she is coming along, too!

So, in honor of Alissa, here are a few of my fave pics from the past few years:


 






No comments:

Post a Comment