Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hazel's First Haircut



As promised, here are pics from Hazel's first haircut. She did GREAT and just climbed up into that chair like a pro. She was so excited & followed instructions as well as can be expected for a 2 year old. Hutch was happy to give her pointers, as you can see below.


 





AND wouldn't you know that I didn't get any "after" pictures. We didn't do anything drastic, so just picture her hair with a couple of inches knocked off. At least I did remember to take home a couple of locks for her baby book.

2 comments:

  1. That is the happiest little person getting a haircut that I've ever seen! I think they have a life-long customer. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so sweet! Can you believe at almost 4 1/2 years old, I just gave M&Em their first trim last night! We took 2 inches off the longest part of their hair.

    Now back to sweet Hazel, could she possibly be any cuter?!?!?! I think NOT!!!

    ReplyDelete