I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I am leaving a jet plane tomorrow to go spend a weekend with my sisters in Houston. Whoot, whoot!!! As in, no kiddos. No husbands (we love y'all, and even more so because you understand that we all need a break from time to time.) What are we going to do with ourselves for 2 nights and 2 .25 days????? Here is my forecast:
- Laugh until I cry
- Inhale steak fajitas at Lupe Tortilla
- Catch up
- Wake up early, even though I don't want to (stupid internal alarm clock)
- Partake in a few adult beverages.
- See some old friends (who I have not seen in fo-evah) while dining at said Lupe.
- Probably complain that Haley is taking too long to get ready.
- Probably complain that Haley takes too long to do anything.
- Share funny Mom & Dad stories (we love my parents to pieces, so how could they not be the topic of conversation when we are together?)
- Not get in a hurry.
- Eat breakfast tacos from Taco Cabana (be still, my heart)
- Exceed any respectable amount consuming Carly's Keurig coffee (dang, happens all the time)
- Stay up late talking
- Eat. As if that hasn't already been covered.
Hope y'all have a delightful weekend!