Thursday, August 8, 2013

Houston Bound

I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I am leaving a jet plane tomorrow to go spend a weekend with my sisters in Houston. Whoot, whoot!!! As in, no kiddos. No husbands (we love y'all, and even more so because you understand that we all need a break from time to time.) What are we going to do with ourselves for 2 nights and 2 .25 days????? Here is my forecast:

  1. Laugh until I cry
  2. Inhale steak fajitas at Lupe Tortilla
  3. Shop
  4. Catch up
  5. Wake up early, even though I don't want to (stupid internal alarm clock)
  6. Lounge
  7. Partake in a few adult beverages. 
  8. See some old friends (who I have not seen in fo-evah) while dining at said Lupe.
  9. Probably complain that Haley is taking too long to get ready. 
  10. Probably complain that Haley takes too long to do anything.
  11. Reminisce
  12. Share funny Mom & Dad stories (we love my parents to pieces, so how could they not be the topic of conversation when we are together?)
  13. Not get in a hurry. 
  14. Eat breakfast tacos from Taco Cabana (be still, my heart)
  15. Exceed any respectable amount consuming Carly's Keurig coffee (dang, happens all the time)
  16. Stay up late talking
  17. Back-porch-it
  18. Eat. As if that hasn't already been covered. 
AND much, much more, my friends! I am so incredibly blessed to have my sisters & while I am still so mad at Southwest Airlines for making me use my flight credit before the first of September, I am beyond thankful I am able to use those funds to go see Carly & Haley.

Hope y'all have a delightful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment