Saturday, October 26, 2013

October Things

October is one of my favorite months of the year. Here are some snapshots I've taken over the past few weeks.

Hazel & Hutch were so excited to spend some time at the park with their cousin, Lydia. Hazel ADORED her. They held hands, giggled, and just chatted away the entire time.

We roasted marshmellows! We are super pumped about my parents new outdoor fireplace- so excited, in fact, that we couldn't wait for the weather to turn cooler. As noted by the shorts & t-shirts.

The H's love, love, love bubbles.


I was able to take some really good pics of these 2 a couple of weeks ago- I love Hutch's expression in this pic. He looks so tough!

Pure sweetness.

I get this look all the time. 



Whassup? I'm just kickin' it with these bubbles. 


 

Jeremy took Hutch to Utica a few weeks ago & they shot guns and cut down trees. Man Day.

It's always a must to stop by Holly & Jason's. Hutch enjoyed visiting with their chickens.

We all headed to Utica last weekend to spend the day with my sweet grandparents- Hazel hanging out with Paw Paw.

This accidental sand-pit has provided countless hours of fun for all the grandkids out at my parents house. 

Can't be an "October" post without our annual scarecrow picture! This year proved to be a challenge in regards to getting the H's to look at the camera. Why, may you ask? 

Well, there were airplanes. 

And exercising. And jumping. You always must jump.

 But, I did manage to get a good one of this handsome fella.

And, this is one of my favorites.

We also headed out to Jacktober fest- Mandi, Travis, and Aria joined us. We didn't take the kiddos last year, but we decided this was the year for them. 

Besides Hutch immediately karate chopping another child in the stomach (whom we did not know) upon arrival (we chalked it up to excitement, but obviously discussed how he needed to save the kicks & chops for home), they had a fantastic time.

And, when they got tired, well, they just took a rest!


But, their favorite part, was the dancing. Check out these moves. Even better- the band was from Austin. And Hutch and Hazel were able to be front & center. 

Hutch even made eyes & got a few winks from the cute tambourine/ back up vocalist there to your right. 

Have a great weekend, everyone, and thanks for reading! 

4 comments:

  1. Great pics! I laughed so hard at the pic of Hutch (and his behind) photo bombing Hazels picture! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy!!! I know, is that not hilarious??? Hope you and the fam are doing well!

      Delete
  2. I was so glad to see you on Friday!! I hate that we didn't get to talk. We've GOT to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Katy! I totally meant to text you, but just don't know where the time goes? Yes, please, let's get together...it's been way too long!!!

      Delete