There is a good chance that we have the funniest children on the planet. I mean, where to do they come up with this stuff? Here are some funny things Hutch said this week:
- "I bet sometimes you wish you had different children." (this was his response when he was in trouble for not minding)
- "YOU CAN'T SPANK ME AT A BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!"
- "What do I need to do to be President?"
- "My horse is dead, Mama. He was booby-trapped. Now, you get on outta here, so I can fix him up." (minutes later he comes "riding" in on his horse.) "LOOK! Now, we're going to Hal & Mal's to have some meatballs!!!"
- Hutch: "Daddy, how come we've never been to Oklahoma?"
Jeremy:" Because we're TEXANS, son!"
Happy Hump Day, friends!! Thanks for reading!