Friday, February 7, 2014

The Friday Five

What's up, peoples? Happy Friday, Whoot, Whoot! Here's the Friday Five:
 
  1. I really don't understand what all the hype is about regarding the Coca-Cola commercial w/ America the Beautiful being sung in different languages. I personally thought it was a beautiful ad and it made me smile to see so many different people taking pride in their country by singing this special song in their native language. And, the Cheerios commerical- seriously? I just don't get it- what's the big deal? I loved that one, too. Diversity, y'all. We are all special. We are all unique. It doesn't matter what you speak or what your skin color is. It's the kindof person you are on the inside.  
  2. I had full intentions of cleaning my house on Wednesday, but instead I cleaned up my IPod. What a great feeling- I was giddy getting ready for my drive to work yesterday. Vampire Weekend, where have you been all my life? High five to my husband for keying me into new, great music and letting me raid his Amazon Cloud drive.
  3. Jarrod & Casey= currently in the 'Sip= yay, yay, yay!
  4. What do the following numbers mean to you: 1,2,4,8. Probably nothing. What do they mean to Hutch? Excessive talking, Not Following Directions, Disrupting Class, Getting out of seat. Geez, it's hard being a 4 year old. Here's to hoping he has  more "greens" in his future- these yellows are bringing us all down. (note: Wed=green/ success/ 2 pieces of candy/lots of hugs) We did learn that Hazel always gets a green b/c she just gets too upset when threatened with a yellow. Bless her sweet little heart.
  5. Facebook Lookback- I loved it. I thought the pictures that were chosen for my "lookback" were pretty great. And the music tugged at my heartstrings. But, then my newsfeed got all clogged up with everyone else's movies. And, I watched some of them. And, I thought they were really great, too. But, did y'all read this article? Hilarious. I kinda love the Huffington Post.
 
Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment