- Turnpike Troubadors= AMAZING! Our less-than-24-hours spent in Hattiesburg included beer drankin', two-steppin', t-shirt buyin', swimming (ahem), singing, band-meetin', hamburger eatin', wearing out our cab driver ("I'm sorry, sir, we have a total of 5 kids combined all under the age of 5 & we don't get out very often."), and a trip to the IHOP. It. Was. Fantastic.
- We are going to Houston today! We are going to Houston today! We are going to Houston today! SO excited to celebrate the upcoming marriage of Alissa & Mr. Pickles!
- Frozen. It has taken over our household. I promise to get a video of Hazel singing "Let it Go" It's probably one of the most entertaining things I have EVER seen. Talk about expression!
- High fives to my in-laws...they are going on Day 7 of entertaining the H's and they are still smiling.
- I recently discovered this & keep hitting repeat....
Promise to post pics of Hutch's bday party next week- it was craziness & lots of fun! Have a great weekend!!!