Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Happy Birthday, Hutch!

Dear Hutch,
 
Today you turn FIVE years old! I can't believe it! It literally seems just like yesterday that your Daddy and I were anxiously awaiting your arrival. Talk about a LONG day...you sure took your time getting here. :) You have brought us more happiness than we could have ever imagined. During these past 5 years you have laughed until your belly hurts, you have danced, you have rocked out, you have fought more bad guys than I could ever count, you have learned lots of big words & used them in the most entertaining ways, you have made incredible messes, you have protected your sister, you have demonstrated that you have a bigger heart than I could have ever hoped for, you have prayed, you have eaten continuosly, you have dressed up, you have told jokes, you have loved, you have had some tears (but, just a few, because you are, oh, so, "grave"), and you have learned so many things.
 
When I was pregnant with you, your Daddy & I talked so often about what type of little boy we wanted. We wished for a little fella who was bright, passionate, funny, mishevious, and full of love. I think it's fair to say that God answered our prayers because you are all of these things times 100.
 
We love you & thank God for you EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. May 5 be your best year ever!!! Thank you for all of the happiness you bring us!
 
We love you x 61 hundred,
 
Mama & Daddy
 
P.S. I know you can't read yet. But, hopefully, I will keep this blog around long enough that you will be able to look back one day & see this. :)
 
Here are a few of my fave Hutch pics when looking back over the past few years....
 

 
 

 

 
\
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 


 
Hutch-Man, you are one cool cat! Happy Birthday!


2 comments:

  1. The first picture of him fishing will always be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday Mr. Hutch-Man! I do realize I am 5 days late...it was a busy week last week! But, know, I did not forget about one of our favorite little guys on his birthday!!! I cannot believe he is 5, sniffle, sniffle! Lots 'o love from SA!

    ReplyDelete