1. We celebrated Hutch turning 5 at Pump it Up. Wow, that place is crazy. As documented below, you can see that Hutch. Was. Ecstatic. Really, he was. He was just anxious for them to open the doors. These birthday number pics seem to get harder and harder to capture each year. Boo. After the celebration, we headed over to Middendorf's to meet up with some family that we ADORE and had not seen in such a long time. Cindy & Tammy, not sure if you are readers, but we would have driven all the way to NOLA to eat lunch with you. Of course, that is real easy to say when we didn't have to drive that far. But, we would have.
2. Ok, ok, ok, I know I have blogged enough about the loads of fun at Turnpike Troubadours. But, just in case you needed some footage to prove it.
3. Friday marked one year since our dear friend, Hal White, passed away. I can't believe that it's been that long. He is certainly missed by so many & thought of so often. This toast was to him. Hal On!
4. We celebrated some very special people this past weekend in H-town by helping co-host a couples shower. We got to see SO many wonderful friends that we had not seen in such a long time. Alissa and Pickles, we love you TONS! Also, I was in charge of pictures. This was, literally, all I got. And, technically, the first one I stole off Alissa's FB page. We wrapped up our time by kickin' it on the Lupe's patio for about 2.5 hours. It was AWESOME.
5. Because it's Friday Eve and because you maybe, just maybe, want something to jam out to, here is one of my favorites...
Have a great weekend!!