Friday, May 16, 2014

The Friday Five

  1. Hutch has recently learned a new word for when he gets mad. You may or may not have heard of it: "Oh, craps." Yes, there is an "s" on the end. And, yes, we have asked him not to say this going forward. He hears everything. And repeats everything. Just test him.
  2. In the past 2 weeks we have traveled to: Brownwood, Biloxi, Houston, Dallas, and New Orleans. We. Are. Exhausted. Cheers to great memories made with old friends, good times with new friends, love, BBQ, late-nights, sister love, Waffle House stops, breaking even on slot machines, Taco Cabana, Lupe Tortillia, 2nd Line Stomps, fun brides, and hotel hopping.
  3. On Friday, one of my besties, Jenn, made the following statement to me: "Lindsey, your dress looks awful. Those wrinkles are really embarrassing. Ugh" This statement was made about 30 minutes before walking down the aisle to support Mr. & Mrs. Pickles. God Bless great friends who will just be flat out honest with you. I laugh out loud everytime I replay this moment in my head.
  4. Current topic of debate between me & my better half: Furniture. I think Craig's List & Jeremy thinks "new that looks old." This should be very interesting.
  5. Have you checked out The Lighthouse and The Whaler? I am a sucker for some harmonized voices.

No comments:

Post a Comment